cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirming the SU - RF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Today I have got the new scanner, so starting the testing for the complete cycle.

Step-1( screen-1):     I am scanning the SU number, it enters the SU and move to the next screen with SU info.

Step-2( screen -2):     In the 2nd screen, when I scans the SU number and the Bin number or only bin number,,,,

It doesn't confirm or save it....

But if I manually presses, the F1 SAVE button, it does confirm the SU and save.

So just wondering where I am missing, or whether I am taking incorrect steps.

Please suggest.

IMG- RF seq are as;

Best Regards,

Jat

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

harshesh_patel3
Participant
0 Kudos

My suggestion would be to check the following:

1) You have correctly "classified" your Destination Screen in "Categorization of Physical Screens" configuration option.

2) Once that is correct, pls ensure the following in "Pushbutton Sequence" configuration option:

a. If you have multiple Input fields within one screen then for the "last field" make entry for "PGDN"

b. For the entry with last TO line item pls have only "SAVE" instead of what you have currently. Reason being having a PGDN after SAVE as a sequence does not make sense if you are already on the last line.

3) Lastly pls check if your RF scanner is configured to send an ENTER instead of a TAB with each Barcode Scan.

Hopefully this help resolves your problem.

Thanks

HP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Many thanks HP,

I would give a go and change the source settings to

SOURCEXSAVE
SOURCEXXCMPL

I would ask my colleague regarding RF gun.

I would test and come back.

Best Regards,

Jat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello HP,

Thanks for your input,

Apart from your suggestion, by entering the verification field in LS02N and it worked.

Best regards,

Jat

Answers (0)