cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP SCREEN PERSONAS 3.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can we split personas screen vertically.if so can you please guide me to do the task. Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

This is my requirement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Small correction without splitting the screen can we display the corresponding screen in right pane of the screen.

tamas_hoznek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

I'm not sure I fully understand the use case for such a design, but this seems to mean that you'd want to run the listed transactions in a designated area of, say, the SMEN screen for which the main flavor was created.

Technically you could run a transaction in an HTML viewer embedded into your SMEN flavor, since the transaction can be included via a URL. Whether that is a good thing to do is debatable...

If you are after a breadcrumb-like sequence, you could have flavors for the individual transactions that mimic this design, including transaction buttons on the left to navigate to the other transaction. I suppose the user would only run one transaction at a time... so there is no need to see three transactions at the same time.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, User can run one transaction at a time and no need to see three transactions at the same time.

how can we achieve through HTML viewer can you please guide in detail.

tamas_hoznek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

I wouldn't really do it with an HTML viewer.

You could have a flavor for each transaction, with corresponding buttons on the left side that lead to the other transactions as the business process requires. If the default flavors are configured correctly for the users, going to VA02 or VA03 will activate the right flavor with these navigation buttons.

Former Member
0 Kudos

What effect are you trying to achieve?

Steve.