Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import Pricing after GST

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Is Import Pricing to be incorporated in the Taxinn procedure after GST. Any Idea??

Regards,

Lakhya

4 REPLIES 4

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I believe IGST condition type would be there to cater Import procurement.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your post is not clear.  What do you mean by import pricing which is a generic word.  Try to spell out what the business requirement is and what exactly your doubt is.  Needless to mention, SAP will take care for any change in statutory requirement

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

No, it is not a business requirement yet. As you are aware that Import Pricing Procedure in MM has all the tax condition like CVD, SAD, BCD etc. unlike the Domestic Pricing. In Domestic Pricing the taxes are calculated through the TAXINN Procedure. My concern/doubt is in GST import condition like CVD will be replaced. Now, is it require to mention the tax conditions in the Import Pricing Procedure (as we do now) or will it be mentioned in the TAXINN Procedure and controlled via Tax Code(as in Domestic Procurement)

0 Kudos

I think its too early to discuss on this topic. Anyways, SAP releases the Notes with complete details.

And, i believe, the standard design of Import pricing will be kept as it is. I mean there will be one more condition type given for Import GST which will hit in Import procurement similar to JCV1 (JMOP) condition type.