cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to publish anonymous services ( Basic Authentication is not required )

former_member213558
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All.

i'm using 7.4, my scenario in SOAP to JDBC synchronous. my requirement is i need to publish my service as anonymous.

I've done my publication by clicking "Publish in SR..." which is available in ICO, while publishing i've over written with my public IP. and finally i published and i can able to see my published service in to my Service registry.

SOAP Channel Configuration as mentioned below,

but the requirement is not completed, because the requirement is publishing the service with anonymous.

when i call my service in browser, i can see it's asking user name and password as mentioned below.

Can anyone help to achieve publishing the anonymous services,

Regards

Ramesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

manoj_khavatkopp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ramesh,

That is the default behavior of SOAP adapter however you can disable it by:

• Passing user id and password in the URL itself ( this has a security breach) : &sap-client=100&sap-user=xxx&sap-password=yyyy
  • SAP note : 1711121
  • need to modify web.xml for aii_af_soapadapter.sda but this makes changes globally to all the soap adapters.

Br,

Manoj

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

You have other alternatives like to deploy a servlet in PI and this servlet do the connection

Another more standard solution, to have a SAP web dispatcher or a third tool to do the PI communication with login/pass but it will offer the anonymous communication

Regards.