cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit management - one customer for two company, different credit limit

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

customer A in company 1000 and 2000. for example the total credit limit is $10000 for these two companies, customer A with individual limit 6000 in company 1000 and 4000 in company 2000. If i create sales order 1 with value is $7000, then message will be displayed. however if i create sales order 2 with value $35000 , no message is dispalyed. Is it possible to display message is the total credit limit is over but not individual limit?

And if i create a new customer , and create a sales order with over credit limit and the message is displayed when I save the sales order, but the value is not upated in credit master before i release Sales order. it only happen for the first time i create customer. pls advice

thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In credit control setting OVA8.For the relavant checks you are using set the system reaction as C ( Like A + value by which the credit limit has been exceeded).

And in any case if you are creating two orders of different values,in standard SAP system adds the document values and compares against the credit limit set in FD32.

Reward points if useful

Regards,

Amrish Purohit

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member810095
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Jo Jo,

it is not possible to check the sales order created in one company against the total

credit limit for the customer . The system checks (in standard) always against the

credit limit maintained for assigned company. The only one way could be to develop your own credit check (OVA8 - userexit 1, 2 or 3).

The part with the credit blocked sales order is correct: if the sales order is credit blocked, it does not update the open credit values, as the credit value will be calculated according the confirmed quantities and the confirmed quantities will be removed in the sales order (in standard) due the credit block. When you release the order in VKM1 or VKM3, the ATP runs and creates the confirmed quantities - as the result the order updates the credit values in FD32.

I hope this information helps you.

Best regards,

Lela

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

This is my existing setting, but not work.

Pls advice

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

any idea?

thanks