cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOP Filter fields selection type change

0 Kudos

Hi Guys

We have a requirement to change the select option field to parameter field in BOP filter. Please let me know how we can achieve this.

Thanks

Uma

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please check  customer Exits: EXIT_/SAPAPO/SAPLBOP_FILT_010 ATP, BOP: Backorder Processing: Filtering

You can write your own filter routines in UserExit EXIT_/SAPAPO/SAPLBOP_FILT_010 from extension APOBO010 in Include ZXBOPUSERU02

Refer to Note 1376773 - UserExit EXIT_/SAPAPO/SAPLBOP_FILT_010 and

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

peter_casper
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Brahmankar,

you are referring to an extension of the BOP filter criteria. Imho the question was more related to manipulate the BOP selection screen where the available select-option should be "reduced" to a parameter only.

A dynpro modification will be the only way to do so.

regards Peter

peter_casper
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Uma,

the only way to do so is via ABAP coding applying a dynpro modification although I would not really recommend it. However this is the only possible option to change the selection-option into a parameter.

Please bear in mind that this modifcation will pop-up every time during an upgrade.

Cheers, Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Uma,

Its is not a best practice to manipulate the standard SAP programs/screens.

Better try out with available BADIs to achieve your requirements,

I would suggest you to post this question on ABAP Development Group with proper business requirement why you're doing so, it would help the Experts to answer you in a better way.

Just my Thoughts

Vinoth