cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The problem when using SAP Expert Analytics

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am using SAP Expert Analytics ver 2.5. After installing R (3.2.1) and all necessary packages, I run a R-CNR tree algorithm and i got an error with the following picture. Can you help me solve this problem? I need to use R Algorithms for my model.

Thank you very much.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am so sorry for my late response.

I solved it. However, I got a new issue on R-CNR tree:

Sometime it appears this issue, sometime is not (see my pic below)

if I can run R-CNR tree, I still can not see the graph of it although I installed PMML package as the below notification

Thank you very much,

achab
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi, for the second error message, there are two potential root causes - can you please check you are not making use of special characters?

Thanks & regards

Antoine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I checked, my data for R-CNR tree is only number format, there are no special characters.

Can you help me about my first pic?

achab
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

did you check the column names as well? I have no specific clues on the first pic message, sorry. Is it an option that you can share the document? Thanks & regards Antoine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

No, my column names are also no special characters. I am sorry, I can not share my document. My column names with out space/blank, my data are number format.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you check on thing for me.

Open the Advanced settings in the configuration panel of R-CNR tree and change the default value for Minimum Split in the Tree Pruning Section to "1", instead of the default value of 10.

See if this solves your problem.

Thanks

Paul

achab
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi, did Paul's hint fixed your problem? Thanks & regards Antoine

achab
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello, do you have any news on this?

Thanks & regards

Antoine

achab
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi, as the error message states, there seems to be an error related to the parent component - the dataset.

Can you please try recreate your chain and see if this does any good?

If this does not work, I would recommend that you recreate a new document & give it a try.

If all of this fails, please raise a ticket with SAP Support.

Thanks & regards

Antoine

Looping