Thanks in Advance.

Best Regards,

Yoja.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Yoja,

Yes, the billing document is already cancelled.  You can see the cancellation document in the document flow of the billing document in VF03.  Now, what is the question in this?

Cheers,

Sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,Sankar

Because business person delete the delivery order before cancel billing document,and the delivery order has been archived, cannot be recovered.So the billing has been unable to cancel.

因为商务在Billing取消之前就把交货单删除了,交货单已经归档,无法恢复,所以Billing已经无法冲销了。

0 Kudos

The delivery document was deleted before cancelling the billing document?  No, SAP does not allow to delete a document when there are subsequent active documents.  Please check once.

prashant_sharma21
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello wang,

Basically it's not a standard SAP functionality. with out deleting/ cancelling the Billing document we can not delete Delivery. in your case it might have been some issue due to that system deleted Delivery without deleting/cancelling Billing.

Now you are getting error message that Billing document is already cancelled. I would request you could you cross check the document flow through sales order view.

In your case now we can not cancelled the Billing more over you no need to create credit memo as well because accounting document is not cleared. just leave this process as it is and for further processing you can create new delivery process and then Billing.

Thanks,

Prashant sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Standards are not allowed. But in fact, the delivery document was deleted before cancelling the billing document. So now the financial cannot delete invoice, this is what I need to solve the problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP program does not control the sale of related transactions. Because it is the first to delete the delivery order, leading to the present cannot delete the invoice, this is my problem.

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Yoja,

It has also been mentioned twice above that in SAP Standard it is not possible to delete / reverse Delivery document without cancelling the Invoice.

Can you post the document flow of the Invoice?

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta