Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Procedure added in role created in REPOSITORY is deactivated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear colleagues,

I created a role in RESPOSITORY, I,e repository role not SQL role,

In that Repository role I added couple of procedures and activated it in DEV, TEST and PRODUCTION systems, role is working fine,

When some changes has been done in the procedure in the development system and it is transported to the next systems then the procedure is getting disappeared in my repository role,

Every time I have activate the role again and again after the transport is done,

any solution for this, please...

Thanks,
Rama

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member183326
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is this the first time this has happened for you or have you always been able to change a procedure and then have it transported whilst currently activated and stay active in the next system?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Michael,

This is happening every day, when the development team do some changes in the procedure and transporting the procedure to TEST and PROD, then my REPOSITORY role the procedure is disappearing I have to again activate it to make it available,

Thanks,
rama

former_member183326
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you check the change list to see if the activation is being transported?

patrickbachmann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rama,

I'm not exactly sure what's going on but take a look at inactive objects in each system and perhaps you will find something inactive that is causing the issue;  sometimes i've seen funky behavior that is caused by inactive objects that I can not clearly see from the repository view.

select * from _SYS_REPO.INACTIVE_OBJECT

-Patrick