Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calculation of the Replenishment Lead Time & ATP

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Guru,

Good Morning ....

I need to know about "Calculation of the Replenishment Lead Time". Since i had gone through it below link and few more but i didn't get my answer properly.

https://scn.sap.com/community/erp/sd/blog/2015/09/17/calculation-of-the-replenishment-lead-time

The issue or my doubt is that, i have created new product which IN-HOUSE procurement i.e. internal  with zero inventory exist for the same. I update the data as per requirement under below snap shot,

Now the system should calculate in such way that, suppose, Order is created in today's date i.e 20.08.2016 and CRD date is also same 20.08.2016.

The scenario exist in two ways,

Example 1:

So MAD should be or confirmed Qty date should be 25.08.2016, but it is taking 26.08.2016. As 20.08.2016 and 21.08.2016 should be holiday. (only if holiday should be assume as working days in this scenario).

Example 2:

In this case saturday and sunday is consider as holiday, so CRD date 19.08.2016 so MAD date should be 25.08.2016, but it is taking same 26.08.2016.

Why ?

Could you explain me the above scenario calculation for the above RLT & ATP. Nothing has been maintained in anywhere in config.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Kundan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All, The clarification has been sorted out,actually the plant calendar was not maintained properly. After making the correction in plant calendar i.e. under scal , the correct flow what was required has been achieved . Thanks for all your help !!! Regards, Kundan

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kundan,

Inadequate information.

Open the order in VA02.  Perform an availability check.

Post a screenshot of the Availability Control screen.

Post a screenshot of the ATP Quantities screen

Post a screenshot of the Scope of check screen.

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Could you please share the inicial scren of the orders?

Rgds,