cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to maintain qty. slab wise Value?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We have already in practice to maintain Price Master were in qty. slab wise rate is there, but now we received new requirement from user that is as per below;

e.g. fix selling value for a qty. slab

i.e. 1 to 3000 Qty. my SO as well as Billing value = 30000

3001 to 5000 Qty. my SO as well as Billing value = 20000

5001 to 10000 Qty. my SO as well as Billing value = 10000

Kindly Advice.

Thanks,

Sameer

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir,
My requirement is for one line item in that Sales order,

e.g. My requirement is for 2500 Qty. falling in slab 1000 to 3000, thus my condition value in sales order line item should be 30000. That means irrespective of any quantity in that slab my condition value should always 30000 and same should be copied into Billing too.

Thanks,

Sameer

sez41
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

OK,

This falls under "If it is price of whole items, it cannot be achieved in standard pricing; you'll need a condition base value routine to make it work."

You need to create a z-table to maintain intervals.

For ex:

Scale 1     Scale 2     Base Scale

1               3000          3000

3001        5000          5000

5001        10000       10000

Then you need to enter pricing condition records for your base values from VK11.

Material     Quantity     Price

M1              3000           30000

M1              5000           50000 (30000+20000)

M1            10000           60000

In VOFM you'll need to create a condition base value routine which changes the condition base value according to scale intervals in your z-table. You might need help of ABAP developer for this purpose. Then assign this routine to your condition type in your pricing procedure.

This should work, as I had come across the exact same requirement years ago and solved it this way.

sez41
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sameer,

What do you mean by billing value? Is it the whole price of items * quantity, or price of one item?

* If it is price of just one item, you can very well maintain scales - this is pretty basic SD stuff. If you're not aware of this functionality, please search a bit; you can easily achieve what you've requested.

* If it is price of whole items, it cannot be achieved in standard pricing; you'll need a condition base value routine to make it work.

Either way, please search before posting, I'm sure your query has been discussed many times here before.