cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tabela VBBE

0 Kudos

Bom dia

Estou com o seguinte problema:

Algumas remessas continuam aparecendo na tabela VBBE e tomando estoque mesmo apos o registro da saída da mercadoria e emissão de notas fiscais. Alguém saberia me dizer qual a causa deste problema e a solução?

Grato

Nilton

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member187236
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Nilton,

I am not wrong you are trying to ask...

Conversion in English: Some shipments continue to appear in VBBE table and taking stock even after the registration of export of the goods and issue invoices. Someone could tell me what the cause of this problem and the solution ?

Olá,
Conversion in Portuguese : O VBBE Tabela é para Open Quantidade de ordem , portanto, em seu caso, você tem que verificar que se o seu Oder vendas está totalmente entregues / facturadas ou parcialmente feito.
Você pode verificar o status de que a ordem de vendas no relatório VA06 .

Saudações
Parag Pandya

Conversion:

Hello,

The Table VBBE is for Open Order Quantity, so in your case you have to check that whether your Sales Oder is fully delivered/invoiced or partially done.

You can check the status of that Sales order in report VA06.

Regards

Parag Pandya

0 Kudos

Dear experts

Some shipments continue appearing in table VBBE after the registration of exit merchandise and issue invoices. Someone would know me to say what the cause of this problem and a solution ?

Thank you

Nilton

prashant_sharma21
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Nilton,

System updates table VBBE once PGI is done. could you check PGI is done for your sales order ?

Additionally you can execute the Program: SDRQCR21, this program update the table VBBE if any inconsistency is there?

Thanks

Prashant Sharma

0 Kudos

Can you please rewrite it in english.....