cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Listing and Exclusion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have a requirement where we want the exclusion and inclusion to work together (dual use)

Scenario--

The B003--exclusion condition records maintained for dest country (NL) and Material (ABCD), so when I create order for the customer  whose the dest country (ship-to country=NL) and material (ABCD), the order gets blocked.

Now the business wants to sell the product to one customer in NL who has license, so we created the Inclusion procedure and maintained the A003--Inclusion condition record with Dest country (NL, Customer (XXXX) and material (ABCD).

but when I create order for same customer (XXXX) and material (ABCD), system by default considers the exclusion record and doesn't go to inclusion.

Can you please guide how do I make the system to consider the inclusion logic too?

Is there any possibility to do this via configuration rather than prog enhancement?

Thanks a lot

Rahul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

prashant_sharma21
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Mane,

As per SAP standard behavior if Listing and exclusion both are maintain same criteria then system give the preference to Exclusion and ignore Listing.

As Veselina said to avoid this situation you should use Listing only.

Thanks,

Prashant Sharma

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Note 863767 - FAQ: Listing/exclusion, answer 6 explains that this is the standard behavior.

There is a workaround with a VOFM routine, explained in 865302 - Listing/Exclusion: Defining own requirement.

If you cannot afford any development budget, then you can switch to listing instead of exclusion or simply define the exclusion conditions on a different level.