cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to export users without infotype 0105

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We have hit a bit of a strange issue when configuring LDAP extract from SAP ECC to SAP IDM 8.0. Most users can be created or updated in IDM without issue, however users without an infotype 0105 (Communication) are not extracted by the program.

We have configured the query to extract the following subtypes:

The program is configured as follow:

When executing the program, no message is reported, the screen stay open as if nothing changed.

In the VDS, no connection is logged, and no change is done in IDM. See the following VDS log, the program was started at 11:57:17:

and here is a SQL trace for this extract:

As you can notice, the trace stops after the query on PA0105.

Doing the extract on the same user, after adding a dummy email to IT0105, resulted in a correct update in IDM, with all data  being sent.

Did any of you have this issue before? Do we have any workaround available?

Thanks,

Julien Garagnon

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

How is the attribute MX_HCM_SYSUNAME configured? Verify if this disabled or if it checks to extract data from Infotype 0105 in the pass  Write HCM Employee to SAP Master.

Regards,

Harish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Harish,

I cannot verify this currently, I'll be able to reply tommorow.

However, the extract does not even reach the VDS, so I don't think it is linked to IDM's configuration itself, but more probably a configuration of the ABAP system.

Regards,

Julien Garagnon

jaisuryan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Julien,

Have you tried executing the query for a pernr without 0105 record using SQ01 and see if you get data?

This way you eliminate the possibility of configuration issues in SAP ECC/HR system.

I have configured our system not to send the recird to VDS unless 0105 record is there. but I get below error if I try to execute the program or via SQ01.

Kind regards,

Jai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jai,

I get a correct return from the query, with one line for each address type.

Just a though, could it also be related to delta configuration?

Unfortunately I tried all configuration of delta on the extract, without any result, but I may be missing something.

Regards,

Julien Garagnon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Harish,

Here is the configuration we have for attributes coming from infotype 105:

Regards,

Julien Garagnon