Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating HU

zayidu
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I want to create HU and the created HU must be barcoded and must be printed using SMARTFORMS in EWM???

Please help me creating HU  by using class /SCWM/IF_PACK_BAS or /SCWM/CL_WM_PACKING.

Method CREATE_HU or /SCWM/IF_PACK_BAS~CREATE_HU.

Please provide me a complete code since I am new to EWM.

Please, Experts, do reply.....

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

romit_raina
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Zaiydu,

1) Creation of HU :

You can create HU in your costomizing code using the method -  /scwm/if_pack~create_hu ,it can be coded as :

CALL METHOD lo_wm_pack->/scwm/if_pack~create_hu

EXPORTING

iv_pmat    =  '' you need to provide the Package material ID

i_location = : " you need to provide te location( LGPLA) of that HU

RECEIVING

es_huhdr   " this will provide you the new Handling Unit detail /

EXCEPTIONS

error      = 1

OTHERS     = 2.

Now once you have done sucessfully , you have use the below method to save it :

* Save into DB..

CALL METHOD lo_wm_pack->/scwm/if_pack_bas~save

EXPORTING

iv_commit = space

iv_wait   = space

EXCEPTIONS

error     = 1

OTHERS    = 2.

If this is done sucessfully put COMMIT WORK AND WAIT.

Now you can get your new handling unit in structure - ES_HUHDR.

2.) HU as a Barcode in Smartform:

So you can use the above handling unit in your custom Smartform. To print as a Barcode you need to create a Style first and than using the format of that that style to print the HU as in barcode form. You can use the below link of creation & printing HU in barcode (its pretty simple )

BARCODE

Stay Awesome

Romit Raina

zayidu
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you so much Romit.

zayidu
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Romit,

I need to create a Custom RF Transaction in EWM, the screens must be 16*20 and 8*40 with the Enter(F1), Clear(F2) , Back(F3) BUTTONS and three data entry fields(Input Parameters) with the type CHAR10.

I am new To EWM , Kindly provide me a solution....

zayidu
Participant
0 Kudos

Can you provide the detailed explantion of SMARTFORMS part in EWM same like this...BARCODE

romit_raina
Active Participant
0 Kudos

You are most welcome !!!

Regarding the RF( RFUI) , to understand the creation of screen & creating the buttons & text field ; we need to learn the big process. Its note difficult task , but to understand the thing will take some time.

RF design includes the Config process also ( go to /nSPRO -> IMG -> Extended Warehouse Management -> Mobile Data Entry -> Radio Frequency (RF) Framework)

we need to define the Logical Steps , screens, Menu etc. to get the knowledge of all this , please refer the

RF COOKBOOK

Stay Awesome

Romit Raina

romit_raina
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Smartforms are same in everywhere , if you need how to create the smartforms please see the below blog

Smartforms

Thanks

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Zayidu,

There are standard functionalities in EWM system which you can configure to get it, printing on HU label is controlled by Post Processing Framework (PPF) in EWM where in you can link it with smart form and at what point of time it should print.

Read about PPF in EWM to get basic idea on how does PPF work. You need to have some basic understanding of such things only then the solution provided by experts will be much helpful to you.

BR

Anoop