cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to maintain House Bank Account (T012K) for SAP HANA 1511

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

We are implementing SAP HANA, on-premise edition 1511 FPS2 (Feature Pack Stack 02).

In previous version, we could create both house bank and bank account by Tcode FI12.

In this version, the House Bank can only created by new T.code FI12_HBANK ; however, we can't find the configuration path to create bank account, GL Account (Table T012K), could you please help?

Thank you in advance,

Best regards,

Vatcharee

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kaewduangsri,

I think the Bank Account maintenance is moved from FI to Cash Management in FSCM. Please go through the below path

SPRO > Financial Supply Chain Management > Cash and Liquidity Management > Bank Account Management > Basic Settings

Thanks

ASHIK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear ASHIK,

Thank you very much for your quick response. Could you please advise how to maintain this configuration path. I couldn't find the field to maintain GL Account , and do we need to set import method and/or Badi under this path?

Thank you in advance,

Best regards,

Vatcharee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kaewduangsri,

In GL Master creation (FS00), there is a tab create/bank/interest. In this tab, you must be able to assign 'House bank Id' and 'Account Id' field. Could you please check once?

This is the HELP section regarding this issue.

Defining House Bank Accounts - SAP Cash Management powered by SAP HANA - SAP Library

Thanks

ASHIK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ashik,

Your answer is correct. Now I can create house bank account. Thank you very much for your kind help.

Best regards,

Vatcharee

Thorben_Hald
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Kaewduangsri

I have been working with S/4HANA Finance and I am now also working with the 1511 release.

I was used to using the webdynpro app in S/4HANA Finance and can see that is it almost the same in 1511.

However when I open the APP Manage Bank Accounts (that open the webdynpro) I can not directly create my bank account - I can only save and submit. It seems in the documentation that workflow i required to approve the bank, before I can the go to "connectivity path" and update bank account id.

Is that the same behavior for you?

Thank you

Thorben Hald

itelligence Nordic.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi everyone

I´m having this error during the migration:

Switch to direct activation mode before you migrate bank accounts

Thanks

Elton