cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy control for Billing to Debit Memo Request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi  Gurus

My  scenario is creating a sales order with manual condition Types,  creating a Billing w.r.t sales Order,  where the pricing conditions to be non-editable.

Subsequently,  a debit / credit Note  request is to be raised with reference to Billing,  where the price conditions values are to be copied to debit note request and these are to be editable. 

I am maintaining copy control from Sales order to Billing with  Pricing type E,  (Only this one is restricting editing of Price condition is Billing)

I am also maintaining copy control from Billing to Debit note request with Pricing Type C.  In this the pricing elements are greyed out, not editable.  if I select pricing type B,  pricing is editable, but  values from Billing document  are not copied to debit note request.   Please suggest a solution.

Regards

Vasudev

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Prashanth,

In the debit note request,  I want the prices to be copied from Billing document, so that user will know what was the price charged in Billing document.  He has to edit the same for entering the differential price to be charged in the debit note.  Pricing type D will not allow editing,  hence I tried with pricing type B,  however,  in this, the price from Billing document is not appearing, instead, new pricing is carried out.  I  want the prices from Billing document to appear in editable mode in Debit note request

Regards

Vasudeva Bhat

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Rather than editing the existing Condition that is use in Invoice value calculation, I would suggest to introduce another Manual (Discount) Condition in Debit Memo, that can be used to adjust the Value of Debit Memo.

This will also ensure the tractability and future reporting regarding the amount adjusting in Debit Memos.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

prashant_sharma21
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Vasudev,

For Billing to Debit note request your requirement is not clear. could you elaborate you requirement?

If you want to copy the Pricing condition and editable mode in Debit note request then why don't you use D in Pricing type in VTAF.

Thanks,

Prashant Sharma