cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No item type found for delivery item category TAQ, system SIT101 (ECC system)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I create a salesorder (VA01) in ECC. When I then create an Outbound delivery in ECC I get the message delivery saved and distributed to EWS. That's so far ok. But the outbound delivery is stuck in the inbound queue (SMQ2) of EWS with message 'No item type found for delivery item category TAQ, system SIT101 (ECC system). Message No. /SCWM/ERPINTEGRATION006 (please find the attached file).

I've tried to change the item type of TAQ via transaction VOV7, but then I get the message 'No delivery-relevant items in order 0000001676, order type OR' when creating an outbound delivery in ECC (please find the attached file).

I have no idea how to solve this issue.

Has someone any advice? Please suggest with your valuable inputs.

Kind Regards,

Ümit Cakir.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Umit,

Your item type mapping is missing from ECC to EWM, same need to be mapped/configured either in SPRO in EWM in Interface or you can also click on the link provided in your error message itself.

BR,

Anoop

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Umit,

In EWM system Item category TAQ is not maintained.

Now just click on " Map item types from ERP system to WM System.

System will navigate you to that path there you can maintain this missing settings.

BR,

Olet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Olet,

I've set up the following entry in Map Item Types from ERP System to EWM system (EWM):

Business system: SIT101

Doc.Type ERP:     UL01

ItmTypeERP:        TAQ

Document Type:   UE01

Mapping of ERP Item Type

Item type              ODLV

But now is the delivery stuck in the outbound queue of ECC with message 'Error when opening an RFC connection (CPIC-CALL: 'ThSAPOCMINIT': cmRc=20

Any advice to solve this?

Kind Regards,

Ümit Cakir.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Umit,

Check BD97 and SM59  in both ECC and EWM and check the RFC destination.

Check whether the correct logical system is assigned.

BR,

Olet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Olet ,

First of all thanks for your suggestions. When I check BD97 in EWS, it was assigned to EWS100. But I changed that to SIT101 (RFC destination for BAPI calls, for dialog calls also). And when I check BD97 in ECC, it is assigned to EWS100 (RFC destination for BAPI calls). That's so far ok I think.

When I check SM59 in both systems, the RFC destinations are correct. But when I click on Unicode test in both systems I get the message : Error when opening an RFC connection CPIC-CALL.

And when I click on Connection test in both systems I see the following error:

Logon:                 Connection Error

Error details:        Error when opening an RFC connection CPIC-CALL

Error details:        ERROR: hostname 'BFESSIT' unknown (EWS). In ECC 'BFESEWS' unknown.

Error details         Location: SAP-Gateway on host bfesews.intern..... / sapgw00

Error details:        Detail: NiHLGetNodeAddr: hostname cached as unknown

Error details:        COMPONENT: NI (network interface)

Error details:        Counter: 114

Error details:        Module: /bas/745_REL/src/base/ni/nixxhl.cpp

Error details:        LINE: 198

Error details:        Return code: -2

Error details:        SUBRC: 0

Error details:        RELEASE: 745

Error details:        TIME: Mon Aug 22 15:28:33 2016

Error details:        VERSION: 40

In both systems communication type (Tab Unicode SM59) is Unicode, Codepage from client-side logon language. In ECC I the text: Laguage EN Code Page 1100 is shown, but not in EWS.

I have no idea what the problem is. Any suggestions?

Kind Regards,

Ümit Cakir.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Umit,

You don't do this activity better check with basis team .

For ERP > EWM shall be the destination and for EWM > ERP shall be the destination.

Check the ERP-EWM connection at below path in EWM

SAP Customizing Implementation Guide > SCM Extended Warehouse Management > Extended Warehouse Management > Interfaces > ERP Integration > General Settings > Check of ERP-EWM Configuration

BR,

Olet

Ajit_Routray
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ümit,

Request you to discuss ABAP and BASIS Consultants in your team regarding this issue.

Thanks,

Ajit