cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP table to find GR assigned qty but not reconciled

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Pls help me with details on SAP table to find out out the qty of an input item which is consumed/assigned during GR but qty reconciliation is not done yet.

This is related to sub-contracting process with challan creation.

Pls dont suggest any solution with MSEG table.

Regards

Satish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member234835
Active Participant
0 Kudos

dont get your requirement, please explain if these tables are not helpful for you

but there are few tables related to GR and consumtions

MKPF

EKBE

MVER

MAST

MKOL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi! Mohd Khan,

I tried these tables but not helping.

I am working on a sub-contracting process. My parent material has no fixed BOM. Any input and combinations of any inputs can give me output. Hence, I will be creating a PO which will contain all possible input materials. Then i will be issuing materials (whichever is available in my stock) to sub-contractor. Then using this 541 mat doc, i will be generating excise challan. Then GR and then qty reconciliation.

So we have generated a report for input allocation to a parent material. The input allocation to happen w.r.t. vendor stock of inputs on FIFO basis of excise challan. So there may be scenarios wherein a single input item might have been sent multiple times, hence multiple challans. The system is working fine except in scenarios where GR is made and the qty is not reconciled. In this scenarios the vendor stock is lesser than the challan open qty.

Hence, in order to fetch that particular qty for that particular challan (which is not reconciled yet), i need help with SAP tables.

e.g. if A is an input item sent two times to sub-contractor- 1st time-100 grams 2nd time-50 grams.

If GR is made in which A is consumed-40 grams and the qty is not reconciled. GR is made refering to SC challan for 1st time (100 grams)

Hence challan open qty is 100 grams and 50 grams only but at Vendor the left qty is 1st time-60 grams and 2nd time-50 grams.

So if i want to again make a GR, then I want to allocate this left out qty of 60 grams not 100 grams.

Pls suggest.

Regards
Satish