cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extending the existing MDGM application configuration (BS_MAT_OVP) by a new UIBB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to extend the standard MDGM application configuration (BS_MAT_OVP) with a new entity type. I added a list UIBB with the configuration ID which was the component configuration copied from standard component configuration FPM_LIST_UIBB_ATS_TEMPLATE with the feeder class as CL_MDG_BS_MAT_FEEDER_LIST by giving the feeder parameters entries ENTITY TYPE as our own new entity type. I have added the required fields to be displayed in the list by selecting the column button and have given display type as INPUT FIELD. But the list what is displayed is not enabled to add values for the fields. Also even I added the UIBB at the END or somewhere in the middle it appears first when I test the application. Please let me know if anything prerequisite to be done so that it takes as inputs or anything needs to be changed.

I am attaching the screenshots of what i am getting.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Divya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

dilipan
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Divya,

I believe you need to create wiring between the Material Central Node UIBB and your custom UIBB. You can create wiring under Wiring Schema on Component Configuration.

Thanks and Regards,

Dilipan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dilipan,

Thanks for your reply.

But I tried by creating wire also by giving the source component as FPM_FORM_UIBB_GL2 which is the Material central node with default connector as /PLMU/CL_FRW_W_CONN_DEFAULT. But also its not working.

I have only basic knowledge of FPM. So I am facing problem to find out where is the problem.

Please anyone help me.

Thanks and Regards,

Divya

Answers (0)