cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in application dependency sap.suite.ca.dms.lib.attachmentservice - fin.cash.bankmaster.manage

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Im trying to activate S4HANA Manage Bank Accounts application in Fiori Launchpad but getting the below errors.

I cant find more information about the errors and have gone through the implementation guides for the the app.

** The application fin.cash.bankmaster.manage has errors and will possibly not run properly. -  fin.cash.bankmaster.manage

** Error in application dependency sap.suite.ca.dms.lib.attachmentservice -  fin.cash.bankmaster.manage

** Error in application dependency sap.se.mi.plm.lib.attachmentservice -  fin.cash.bankmaster.manage

** Error in application dependency sap.se.mi.plm.lib.attachmentservice.attachment -  fin.cash.bankmaster.manage

Ive been through documentation on how to implement the attachment service but still get the error.

Please can anyone assist?

Im using SAP S/4 HANA 1511 FPS02

Front end components: UIAPFI70 300 SP2

Backend - S4CORE 100 SP2

The user has all the roles needed.

The WebDynpro applications enables as well as all SICF services.

Thank you very much.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

First of all, the app should be 'Manage Banks', not 'Manage Bank Accounts'. So it's a UI5 app instead of web dynpro application.

Second, you can try to implement note 2327649 to solve the issue.

Best Regards,

Yujia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I got the apps mixed up. I was referring to the Fiori Manage Banks application.

Ive implemented the note but still get the errors. The same errors...

Regards

Jared