cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CBTA and CRM popup dialog

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys

I´d like to ask you if you have any experience with CBTA and CRM popup dialogs. For example I try to automate some simple process for business partner and its billing documents. Everything works fine until I try to clear iteration/log off/close window without saving. This popups are show and whole CBTA freeze until time out. I also noticed that object spy cannot locate this dialog popups and also in debug mode CBTA is still processing component CBTA_CRM_BTN_ClickButton and won´t switch to next one. We are currently using SOLMAN 7.1 with ST-TST 300 SP6, IE is in version 11.

So my question is if someone have experienced this issue and is there a way out? Maybe we can somehow disable this popups in IE?

Let me know if you have any idea how to handle it.

Thank you very much.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Jan,

I feel you can handle this in two ways:

1. You can use CBTA_WEB_A_CloseWindow component since the pop up is not recognised by CBTA.

2. You can create a custom component to handle this pop up.

Thanks,

Avijit Amitabh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Avijit.

Thank you for your reply. This component was also my initial thought but when I tried it CBTA was stuck with CBTA_CRM_BTN_ClickButton an it seemed that it was waiting for some kind of a response from CRM. When I confirmed this popup, component finished its processing and next component was running.

Do you also know how can I specify URI for this CBTA_WEB_A_CloseWindow or CBTA_CRM_A_ClosePopup?

0 Kudos

Hi Jan,

For CBTA_WEB_A_CloseWindow you can just use WindowId=0

The window Id for the main window is implicit (i.e.: windowId=0 for the main window) and

The window Id gets incremented each time a new window is opened (i.e.: windowId=1 for the first child window of the main window).Nested window hierarchy is supported (i.e. windowId=1.2 for the second child window of the first child of the main window).

For some scenarios it might be easier to search for a particular window using its title (or part of it). This is now possible using the windowTitle URI attribute.

windowTitle can be use instead of the windowId and Regular expressions are supported.

windowTitle=Shopping Cart Creation

Thanks,

Avijit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Avijit.

Thank you very much I´ll try this approach.

Bye