cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Required Commitment in WBS for Financial Transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

We received a different kind of requirement. we are using WD Portal for regular user to access. now need to add feature to the portal "User have to post their admin requirement, bills for their traveling as well as Mobile through the portal".

Admin requirement flow is clear that PR-PO-GRN-Invoice.

But for the Bills they want us to have flow through the FI module only using WBS as controlling. Now twist is when user post the bills portal should check for budget but do not post the financial document. it will go for approval, post approval (which may done in week or month) FI- document will get post and budget will get consumed.

My issue is, same WBS will use for multiple bills to post. if an user submit bill on 1st August budget was available, for approval process takes 15 days to complete and meanwhile budget consumed. On 16th August Manager approved the bill on Portal. while doing that he gets an error of Budget Exceeded.

So what I am thinking is when user post the bill for approval, Document should get Parked, also it should commit the budget of WBS. If Bills get approved, commitment will transferred to actual, else reversed to available.

Kindly suggest me the way to achieve the same......... or your valuable inputs required for the same.

Regards,

Omkar Deshpande

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ritzm
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

To add To Mr.Abdul's point:

As per the SAP note no 178837 on Availibility control, Assigned value for project is also calculated from Parked documents (value type 60). 

Based on this you can test this and share the results.

Regards

Ritesh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thank you Abdul and Ritesh on replying and apologies for late reply. I will definitely check the parked document assignment.

surely SAP Note 178837 will help me out.

Regards,

Omkar Deshpande

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Should I take answer for this Query as "Not Feasible Solution Available for the Query".????????

Regards,

Omkar

former_member230675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I doubt FI document parking generates commitment, if it genrates assigned value then only possible to achive your scenario.

Otherwise use a blanket purchase order from MM and create SES through portal.

Please try that.

Thanks

Abdul