Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Unit export file(.tgz) is blank when exported from HANA Cockpit

ashok_oleti
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a package which I have attached to a Delivery Unit to export and Import in the other HANA databases. The DU export file is generated with the size of 18KB when exported using HANA studio and the import of this file in the other database moves all the Calculation views of the package successfully. However, when I export the the DU using the HANA cockpit then the generated .tgz file is only 1KB and importing this file doesn't move the calculation views (ofcourse because the exported 1KB file is empty). I have configured the CTS+ for DU import and that uses the HANA cockpit (http) to export/import and the Transport export/import also resulting same issue. Can any one tell me how to fix this. We are on 102.06 native HANA database.

Regards,

Ashok O

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ashok,

Have you checked all the assigned packages are showing inside delivery unit before taking export from HALM?

Also check if the user is having sap.hana.xs.lm.roles::ExecuteTransport role to execute the transport and change recording setting in the system.

Regards

Neelkanth

ashok_oleti
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Neekanth,

Yes I do have granted this role to my User account. I don't have any problem in exporting the DU from studio but only when it is done using HANA Cockpit.

Regards,

Ashok Oleti.