cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASYNC/SYNC Bridge Proxy to JDBC to IDOC using Receiver Channel Module Configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am building an interface from a SAP system to an Oracle DB. The interface is triggered from ECC via proxy, goes to PI, PI does a select via the JDBC adapter, and then returns the data to SAP via Idoc. I currently have 3 async service interfaces (ECC_Request, JDBC_Response, ECC_Response) and 1 sync (JDBC_Request_Response). ECC_Request initiates the request and JDBC_Request_Response receives the request to the DB and the response. I have configured the receiver modules to then swap from the sync JDBC_Request_Response to the async JDBC_Response. I have created 2 async operational mappings to handle the call out to JDBC and the response back from JDBC. I am stuck at this point. When executing the code I get the error: No sender agreement configured for my JDBC_Response interface. How do I get around this or is my approach incorrect and I should be putting my modules in the Sender Channel?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member207703
Active Participant
0 Kudos
Hi,

I think link provided by Praveen, is one of best article for Bridge Concept avilable on SCN and i too use it for my SOAP to File senerio. Read that artical fully and do accourding to it.

I think you done somthing wrong in adpater module of JDBC while converting Sync message to Async message.

If you still facing the problem, then BPM is best answer to it.

Regards,

Anoop Rai

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shaun,

Follow the below document, this describe all the steps for your requirement.

Coming to your problem did you create the second async interface from database which is JDBC_Response interface to IDoc using virtual receiver?? (virtual receiver will be your original sender)

Regards,

Praveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Thank you for your response. I have been using the Bridges document as my guide in building the interface.

To your question, I was not able to get that far. When building out the second async interface, I ran into an issue when building the sender communication channel. I created it as a JDBC, but was required to give a query and when ever I execute the interface it says that a Sender Agreement can not be found.

Is it possible to do a receiver module configuration for a JDBC sync interface? If it is, how do you setup the Sender comm. channel & agreement as JDBC?

former_member194786
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shaun,

For the response, can I suggest you to try it with a SOAP channel, instead of JDBC channel.

Above is a screenshot of the configuration that I have used in a REST adapter. It should be same for JDBC call as well.

Make sure that the response message received from the sync Database call is the same structure used in the sender side of the second async interface.

Also, as Praveen has mentioned, please ensure that the sender system of first iFlow is configured as virtual receiver in the second async iFlow.

Also, you can take the response payload from first iFlow and post it to SAP PO as a SOAP message using a test tool such as SOAPUI, to see if you are getting the same error of no sender agreement being found.

Regards,

Sanjeev