cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partner determination Issue

pratik_mahendra
Contributor
0 Kudos

I run into a situation and need help from the forum. My goal is to determine a different BP based on a particular Buyer in sales order. To achieve this, I have configured partner determination for buyer that allows me to assign a BP to Buyer. As next step, when I try to assign buyer to BP in Source field (Partner Function Procedure). I get error "Partner function does not exist in the customer partner determtn procdr - Message no. VC267". Any suggestion is helpful. Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is very clear from the error message that the required partner function is missing in your configuration.  Share the screen shot after clicking the configuration for partner determination.

G. Lakshmipathi

pratik_mahendra
Contributor
0 Kudos

Well, I pretty must thought the same as you except for determination isn't the issue. Here's how I fixed it.. I assigned Account group 0004 for my buyer for no apparent reason and then made the assignment. It worked.. Now I have removed the account group assignment but did not remove the assignment in source field. It still works.. lol I know, I'm cheating but it works.. And thank you for your response

Answers (0)