cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI 7.4 java single stack communication configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

As you know,  we need to create the connection(/sap/xi/engine?type=entry) to point to integration server(IS) via SM59 for dual stack  when sending message from SAP  ECC to third-party system.  But for java single stack, there is no abap system.  How to build the communication?

Thank you for your reply in advance.

Many thanks & best regards,

Hubery

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

mate_moricz
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Mate, this answer is OK. Thank you for your response.

Hubery

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

manoj_khavatkopp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hubery,

To connect to Java only system :

Connection type should be 'G'

Prefix :/XISOAPAdapter/MessageServlet?ximessage=true

Br,

Manoj

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Manoj to add one more point.

Also in SXMB_ADM IS_URL should be configured.Is this correcT?

manoj_khavatkopp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In single stack their is no need to configure IS_URL parameter ,Because The global configuration in SXMB_ADM itself will be pointing to PO system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Manoj, this parameter is OK. By the way, if I did not assign the IS_URL via SXMB_ADMIN,  the destination name I created will be automatically searched the AEX when I send the message from SAP to the third-party system?

Hubery

manoj_khavatkopp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hubery,

IS_URL parameter is used when you want to send message to more then one PI system or point a particular message to AE engine in case of dual stack.

if IS_URL parameter is not configured then the destination will be taken from the global configuration which is done in SXMB_ADM , as in your case it is just java stack no need to configure IS_URL parameter(until and unless you want to send message to 2 PI system) so just make sure that the global configuration in SXMB_ADM is pointing to your java only PI system.

Br,

Manoj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Got it, thank you so much Manoj for your explanation.

Hubery