cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to check applying of the patch to newer SAP PI than in SAP Note

0 Kudos

Dear all,

I faced with problem like in SAP Note 1772863 - ISpeak Adapter does not retry automatically.

There is a tip:

The problem may occur if you have the following versions of the SAP_XIAF SCA installed on your system:

For PI 7.31 the following Service Packs: SP1, SP2, SP3, SP4, SP5, SP6

I am observing the same problem at PI version 7.31, but with another version of such component (this version is not in the list of supporting).

There is current version of this component:

SAP_XIAF 1000.7.31.13.0.20140820183100

As I understand, it is SP13.

Could you help me please, how can I check is this patch applicable to current PI version?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

mate_moricz
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Kirill,

Your XIAF component is on patch level 0. For 7.31 SP13 there were several fixes about retries of messages ( Notes: 2082494, 2187543, 1709597). Last fix was on patch 41. I would apply the latest patch levels for XIAF component. You need to update the dependent components too.

Regards,
Mate

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi all,

Thank you for the help! These solutions are helpful. I'll check all of them and I'll back to you soon with results.

0 Kudos

Hi Kirill,

For more informations about the latest patches please check the following note:

2282200 - How to select latest Patch Levels when updating PI Support Packs or Software Components

Here in this note you can get the information about how you can check the latest patch levels for support packs and Software Components.

Also how you can patch them.

Please check the referred notes too.

Regards,

Balázs