cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while reading data, navigation is possible

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working on a Planning function type based on a Class to compute rolling average forecast based on the actual data. However in the reference internal table of the class reference method - IF_RSPLFA_SRVTYPE_IMP_EXEC_REF~GET_REF_DATA_SEL while i try to pull data from SAP provided actual virtual provider /ERP/SFIN_V01 it fails with the error - Error while reading data, navigation is possible. Planning function failed with errors.

Has some one faced this issue and suggest the corrective measures for it. Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

anna_linden
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Padma,

in which system are you experiencing these issues?

This doesn't sound like a SAP Integrated Business Planning solution on which this specific SCN community is specialized.

BR Anna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anna,

I am facing issues in SAP system. In IBP to perform any calculation we build planning sequence and functions. However the planning sequence is failing with the mentioned error. The planning sequence refers planning function of custom function type(based on class).

Let me know if you need further information and feel this is the wrong thread. Thank you.

Regards,

Padma

anna_linden
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Padma,

please open a support ticket so that a colleague can check this in the system.

Best Regards,
Anna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anna,

Sure, thank you for your advice. I was also looking out for help from colleagues who have encountered this issue or have worked on any such requirement including both Plan as well as Actual data in calculation. Thank you.

Regards,

Padma