cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to get the list of fields in header maintained in Pricing Condition Table displayed in transaction v/05 in SPRO

former_member225253
Participant
0 Kudos

hi sd members ,

greetings for the day ahead .

I am ABAP programmer looking for this SD info . i have to get the list of fields in header maintained in Pricing Condition Table ( eg A306 ) in particular screen in SPRO in my z-program  .Screenshot below : eg . for 306 I should have these list of these fields in my program .

Sales Org.

Distr. Channel

Price List

Doc. currency

Material

VKORG

VTWEG

PLTYP

WAERK

MATNR

SPRO screen   ( transaction :   V/05 )

For 304 i would a different set of fields .

Is there a Function module or Link of tables or some other way to fetch this in z-program ?

my input would be condition table like A306 or 306 .

Would be grateful for your replies .

Thanks & Rgds ,

Dave

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sez41
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Devendra,

All of those are key field in condition tables, but bad news is there are some other key fields as well. Take a look at table DD03L to see the structure:

MANDT, KAPPL and KSCHL are always key field but never header fields in condition tables. Additionally, if you select checkboxes With validity period and/or with release status,  fields DATBI and KFRST are added as key fields as well, respectively.

You can exclude those five fields I've listed from header fields as well. I don't think this is a perfect solution, but it might work.

former_member225253
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Kivanc for the Reply .

Rgds ,

Dave

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As for the FM: DDIF_FIELDINFO_GET (since you need also the field texts) should be sufficient.You still need to exclude the fields, which Kıvanç mentioned.

former_member225253
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Veselina for the Reply .

Rgds ,

Dave