cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LI20 - How to know what user cleared count in WM?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am looking to find out when a user executes LI20 to clear a count in WM where I can find their user name?

I can find from the count document the user who entered the count and I can find from the IM ISEG table document who made an adjustment via LI21.

However I do not seem to be able to find who cleared the WM count if no inventory discrepancies were found?

We are developing a custom report to show counts are happening, who entered them, who cleared them, who adjusted them, however I am struggling to find the user who performs LI21.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member233510
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Edward,

There is no field "Username" in the tables "LINP" & "LINV". Even LX22 also doesn't have user information who cleared the bin. So I think the data you expected, is no where available and better ask users to include an inventory reference for tracking purpose.

BR, Rosh.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member330289
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi,

In LINV-UNAME might help along with LINV-ISTAT(inventory status).

Thanks,

Hari.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Does in your company the person who counted the document also adjust the differences?

LINV-UNAME is the worker who got the inventory document to count the stock.

Former Member
0 Kudos

LINV-UNAME is name of counter, however what ideally we would like is name of counter, name of user who clears WM, name of user who clears IM. I have 2 of the 3, but clearing WM does not seem to exist.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Counter and person who adjusts differences would be different.

However for clearing WM count where no differences are found that is not captured, and where the issue is.

We will just have to work with counter and person who adjusts differences when they exist.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

When you book the WM Write off with LI20 a Transfer Order is created which moves the stock from the storage bin to the 999 storage type thus you can find the user name in table LTAK for the user id processed the transaction LI20 for which the TO gets created in the system.

So you need to have a logic based on a reference field say movement type from the LTAK table as whenever you have a Movement as 711 in case of LI20 user details should be picked in your customized table from LTAK.

Regards,

Gopal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Gopal!

Yes I was aware of that as an option, however in the case where there is no difference and as a result no transfer order to move to storage type 999. I am looking for a record of who completed LI20 even where no inventory difference was found, so just when they complete the count to unblock the bins.

Any ideas?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

As if the difference quantity is zero in that case the inventory active check box gets removed for that particular storage bin once you post the WM write off & as Rosh mentioned there is no standard table update with the user name details.

Regards,

Gopal