Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Work Manager 6.3 - Emergency work order push

former_member197782
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Currently we are working on standard SAP Work Manager 6.3 application on SMP 3.0 SP11 server.

Except push, all the standard functionalities are working as per the process.

We have not customized any of the standard definitions of push configurations in back end, front end and at server level.

We are getting the following error in SLG1 logs while trying to push the work orders.

We have performed the debugging of push instance class/SMERP/CL_PM_PUSHWORKORDER1_DO and here we can see the recipients list.

And also could see the high priority work order created from device also and this data is updating to middle ware tables /SYCLO/PSH01 and /SYCLO/PSH02

But the same work order was not pushing to the device as per standard push functionality.

Can anyone please suggest to fix the issue.

Thanks & Regards,

Roopa M.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member197782
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Push functionality is now working fine.

I have done admin config panel settings to make it work.

Thanks & Regards,

Roopa M.

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

If your question has been answered, please mark this Discussion with a Correct Answer and Helpful Answer where appropriate.  See http://scn.sap.com/community/support/blog/2013/04/03/how-to-close-a-discussion-and-why   Even if you discovered the solution without any outside contributions, it helps others to understand what the solution turned out to be.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roopa,

I have the same problem with Notification Push process, please could you explain what did you change in configuration panel in order to solve your issue?

Thanks

GN

former_member197782
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gabriele,

There is some issue with standard WM 6.3 regarding the notification push functionality.

Refer to the below SAP Note for more details and the fixes.

https://scn.sap.com/community/mobile/blog/2016/07/22/troubleshooting-work-manager-notification--agen...

2262638 - SAP Work Mgr - Unable to receive notification objects using the push mechanism

Hope this will resolve your issue.

Please let me know the feedback.

Thanks & Regards,

Roopa M.

Answers (0)