cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KONV table field KMPRS..YES is not populating for billing doc.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

I have encountered one issue, where in debugging table KONV- filed KMPRS (changed manually) has been identified as root cause of the issue.

This table holds the pricing related transaction data where we can fetch document pricing details by using document condition(order & Billing) .

Now in a system this field has populated as YES for some billing documents but in other system same has been displayed blank for billing (by using document condition from VBRK)

Since this is a standard table & field can anyone help me to find out  how this field gets populated as YES.

Regards

Anurag

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

If the amount is automatically determined based on condition records, then you will see this field as BLANK. 

If the condition value is entered manually in the document, then you will see this field as YES.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I would suggest you to try yourself in your Development / Quality server by creating a Sales order and change / enter price of a condition manually. For the same Order, while creating Invoice, once again modify the Price. In another test only enter / change the Price in Sales Order and do not modify any price in Invoice.

Then check the table entries. The difference would be self explanatory to you.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta