Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proxy to SOAP Synchronous with MIME attachment

sherin_jose4
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Currently we are developing an integration between our SAP ECC system and Ariba Cloud.

The scenario is to Upload the Invoice data in Ariba from SAP ECC and this involves in adding a MIME attachment along with the actual request message.

I have designed a Proxy to SOAP Synchronous scenario with Payload attachment.

The interface works perfectly fine when i don't upload an attachment, which means my standard Request message is updating Ariba successfully.

I am getting a failure response only when i attach a payload with the request message and send to Ariba. The response i receive from Ariba is as below,

Status: " Invalid Document:Content is not allowed in prolog. at line1, colum 1 "

Status Code: 406

Status Text: Not Acceptable

I have selected the Keep Attachments option in the Receiver SOAP adapter.

The Ariba consultant has advised us to send the Request message and payload as Multipart MIME into Ariba cloud service.

Would appreciate if someone can help me on this.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sherin,

have a look at theses SAP Notes:#1861721 and #1972210 it might be a bug as well.

Best regards,
Vadym

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sherin,

For multipart, this blog pretty much explains it

You need to check Do Not Use SOAP Envelope since you will be manipulating the HTTP Body.

Regards,

Mark

sherin_jose4
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

I did change my receiver into HTTP_AAE and configured. I have not added any module config in the channel.

I am getting a different error now and without payload attachment functionality is also not working which was working using a normal SOAP adapter.

Please find the config below,

The error that i am receiving is,

MP: exception caught with cause com.sap.aii.adapter.http.api.HttpAdapterException: STATUS_CODE_NOT_OK-Temporarily Moved for Domain Name Expansion

Exception caught by adapter framework: STATUS_CODE_NOT_OK-Temporarily Moved for Domain Name Expansion

Please let me know if i am doing anything wrong here.