cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Image displaying/printing in designer, but not in run time

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a report that is built in Crystal 11, Release 2.  I copied this from a report that is working fine.  I needed to change the table name because it is a different record selection. 

I added the new table, removed the old table, re-made the fields and the dependencies to the new table.  In the report, there is an OLE object for an image.  It is a dynamic image of the product for the line on the report.  It is set up to use the path and file held in a field in a table. 

We are using a Foxpro tables in a database container.  In designer, when I click "View" and then "Preview Sample", the image displays as desired.  When the report is accessed through the Foxpro application, using the run time viewer, the image does not appear. 

This is not an issue from the report that was used to create this new report. 

Has anyone seen this before?  I have been looking through the on line forums, and have seen similar issues, but they seem to be web pages that are having this issue, so the solutions posted do not apply to my application.

Thanks for the help!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

patelyogesh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Peter,

Save the image in X:\Program Files (x86)\SAP BusinessObjects\SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 4.0\images\

Verify that the image is in .gif, .bmp, or .jpg format.

Try again and let me know.

-Yogesh