SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FMBB - Post Button Unavailable For Some Users

fernando_francov
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello dear experts,

I have the following requirement from funds management users. They want that only some users must have "Post" available in transaction FMBB and the others have only available "Prepost" button. So, the seconde group will prepost the transfer operations and then the first group will take the documents parked to proceed with posting after a evaluation of the operations registered.

Is there a way to achieve this maybe with authorization objects?

Regards,

Fernando

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, you can try to use Auth. object F_FMBU_DOC.

I'm not sure if it will work as you want, but if not then you can imolement BADi FMKU_BUDGET_EVNT with own check. In method DOCUMENT_CHECKS,

I_S_HEADER-DOCSTATE = 3 Post document and

I_S_HEADER-DOCSTATE = 2 Prepost

0 Kudos

Hi Aleksey,

I will try the BADI provided. It seems a good option for my requeriment.

Regards,

Fernando

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Another way, additional to those listed by Aleksey, would be implementing budget consistency check (Define Check Libraries for Budget Entry Documents). But, it's a workaround. Better to work with authorization object. I believe, F_FMBU_STA is the one you should use.

Regards,

Eli

0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

Besides Aleksey suggestion i will take a look to your suggestion using authorization object F_FMBU_STA.

Also reading some info on the web i found that a workflow could be an alternative, because users want to have an approval step before posting the transfer.

I have not implemented workflows before, could you please guide me with the basics of this configuration?.

Regards,

Fernando

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I'm afraid, this is not the right forum to discuss workflows; please, search SCN for available material (there is plenty) and, in case, you don't find an answer to a particular question, post a thread in WF forum.

0 Kudos

Thanks Eli. I will do what you have suggested about workflows.

Regards,

Fernando