cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request with no SOD to be auto approved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I´m trying to create a workflow where when I submit a request which has no SOD risk, it is automatically aproved.

I tried several methods, like creating a dummy stage or using the class GRAC_INITIATOR_SOD_VIOLATIONS, however I couldn´t configure the process in the correct way.

I tried the 1783157 - Routing at Request Submission in case of SOD violations note, however I couldn´t configure the process properly. Aditionally, I read the , however it looked quit complex for such a simple task

At the moment I have a BRF+ initiator rule for my type of request. Is it possible to combine two initiator rules?

How can I configure a change request with the GRAC_INITIATOR_SOD_VIOLATIONS?

Thank you for your help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

japneet_singh2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Vasco,

First of all, you will have to configure the parameter 1071  in your system so that the risk analysis is performed at the time of submission of request.

Once this is done, you can configure the initiator in such a way that the if the request does not have any violation, the request gets routed to Not Stage Path and in case the request has violations, it will be routed to another path where you will have to setup the stages based on your requirements.

Thanks & Regards
Japneet Singh