Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sap fiori Inbox Employee data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good Day Experts ,

I have a problem with employee data in SAP FIORI Inbox  ,

when i click on sender hyper link or after i want to know who wrote comments and call him i see my employee details empty .

I want to know what should i do to show all required data for employee in standard SAP FIORI INBOX like below.

i already add the below entries in ECC backend table: V_TWPC_ACOL_C as below

We dont have portal at all so there is no ESS/MSS , should i do any configuration in fiori backend to let it work??

the only thing comes from the backend is the Name for the Creator of the work items , no images no email no contact details ....

I figure-out the place where the data comes from ... it comes from SU01 , i dont know if there is any more place it take it form, although i cant change the name nor the telephone number , and there is no place for the image in this transaction , so where the employee images come from ???

i already upload the employee image in OAAD and link it with user but nothing is coming .

Your time and effort is highly appreciated .

Thanks & Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Konstantin
Participant
0 Kudos

Have a look

Konstantin
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi!

Seems you need to implement '/IWPGW/IF_TGW_USER_DET_FACADE' badi and it's 'READ_USER_PICTURE_STREAM' method in the Gateway system (front-end).

Other user data is provided by anther method of this badi - 'READ_USER_DETAILS_BY_CONTEXT'.

I didn't did it before but I have this task in future plans.

Regards,
Konstantin