cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error "No product found for chosen selection criteria" in /SAPSLL_PR_PRCON_02

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear GTS community,

I am in the middle of the process of setting up a GTS demo system in our company. I have a few years of GTS experience, but at the moment I am stuck. Hopefully you can help.

I customized legal regulations including corresponding numbering schemes, license types and what else is needed within compliance management. From my perspective everything should work, but trying to actually classify a product as relevant for the customized legal regulation in transaction /SAPSLL/PR_PRCON_02 I get the error message “No product found for chosen selection criteria”.

Also the F4 input help for Legal Regulation does not bring up my customized regulation. (see attached jpg for my input criteria)

I found the SAP Notes 1825878 and 1837729, unsure if they will solve my problem.

Did some of you experienced this error and have an idea how to solve it? Any ideas what I am missing? Maybe I am routine-blinded…

This is what I have customized so far to give you a better understanding.

• I assigned my feeder system to a Logical System Group LOGSYSGR01. Transfer of materials, sales/purchase orders vendors/customers is working fine.
  • Under Global Trade Services > General Settings > Legal Regulations I created a regulation named “EUDUR” with the legal code “00 Foreign Trade Laws” and assigned “2 Export/Dispatch”. I left the original ctry of LR intentionally empty. (I customized an identical second legal regulation where I assigned DE as country and experience the same error) Deadline types are VALFRO and VALTO and as Country Groups I used CNTRYGR_AL and EG from the standard customizing.
  • I did the activation based on country groups (Global Trade Services > General Settings > Legal Regulations > Activate Legal Regulations at Country/Country Group Level). I added CNTRYGR_AL and EG under Country Group and for solely for EG I added under Country Group/Country Group also CNTRYGR_AL and EG.
  • I assigned the DEALN numbering scheme from the standard customizing to legal regulation EUDUR for ECCNs and for Numbers in Legal control. For both for import and export schema.
  • Within compliance management (Global Trade Services > Compliance Management > Activate Legal Regulations) the regulation was activated at Country Group level for Export (Exclusively) for country group EG and on level Country Group/Country Group for Dep./Dest. CG EG for CNTRYGR_AL and EG for Export (Exclusively). (I played around here quite a lot, seems to have no impact on my problem)
  • In “Control Setting for Legal Control” I customized EUDUR as “B Only Specifically Selected Products Are Relevant for Checks”. I added a screenshot so you can see whole configuration. The allowed status I copied from the AWV standard configuration (License created, License Application Submitted to Authorities, License Application Rejected by Authorities, License Active, License Submitted to Authorities for Extension/Renewal, License Expired). The assigned time zone is CET.
  • I did define a basic license (2 Export/Dispatch) for EUDUR, but does this have any impact on my problem? I can provide more information if needed.

What am I missing that I am finally able to classify a product as relevant for my regulation EUDUR?

Greetings and thanks so far reading through all the text I wrote.

Marco

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marco,

I've been doing some more debugging for you...

It seems the Search Help for Legal Regulations in that Transaction looks for activation at Country level, and the activation must correspond to the configured Direction (that's to say, the check type for Export must not be blank for an "Export" regulation, etc.).

Since you activated at a different level, I think that could be the problem.  Please (also) activate 'EUDUR' at the country level, setting checks for Import and Export; then try again to maintain the Products.

Hope that helps.

Regards,
Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

I did the following, based on your post.

1. Added “EU” as Original Ctry of LR in General Settings > Legal Regulations > Define Legal Regulation for EUDUR.
  2. Added the country “EU” at Country-level within the activity in General Settings > Legal Regulations > Activate Legal Regulations at Country/Country Group Level for EU. No further combinations for Country/Country or Country/Country Group have been maintained.
  3. Activated “EU” for “Export (Exclusively)” at Country-level for EUDUR in Compliance Management > Legal Control > Activate Legal Regulations. No further combinations for Country/Country or Country/Country Group have been maintained.

This makes EUDUR appear in /SAPSLL/PR_PRCON_02 and I am able to maintain product classifications. Thanks a lot for your help!

Some other findings I made during testing:

1. An activation based on the configured direction of the legal regulations seems to have no impact. If I am activating Import (Exclusively) and deactivating Export for country EU for EUDUR it still works. It does not matter how you activate based on country level. There must be an activation on country level. Otherwise I get the described error.
  2. The country you choose for activation does not need to fit to the maintained Original Ctry of LR. You do not even have to define an Original Ctry for the legal regulation. I deleted country EU in General Settings > Legal Regulations > Define Legal Regulation and activated the regulation for country TK Tokelau Islands Export (Exclusively). Still works.
  3. Any activation based on country groups, whether it’s based on the direction of the underlying legal regulation or not seems to have no impact.

The experienced behavior was new to me. I am pretty sure that in the past it worked solely on Country Group level activation. I think we even did it that way for some of our customers. Nevertheless, we did not implement or worked there with GTS 11.0. Could it be that there was a change introduced by SAP with GTS 11.0 resulting in the experienced behavior?

It is also unclear to me why there should be a mandatory country level activation. For supranational regulations, as it is the case for the European Dual-use regulation, you do not have a specific country of origin for the regulation.

Again, thank you very much for your help! I really appreciate this!

Regards

Marco

Message was edited by: Marco Roeben

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marco,

Given that you set "Only Specifically Selected Products Are Relevant for Checks", surely that means you have to flag the required Products for "Individual Maintenance" in order that they will appear on the classification work-list.  Did you do that?

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

please correct me if I am wrong, but would the view "Legal Control" be shown to me after I was able to successfully select a combination of Logical System Group, Product Number and Legal Regulation in transaction /SAPSLL/PR_PRCON_02 "Change Products"?

There, of course I would select "Individual Maintenance" to flag the products as control relevant.

Here is a short screencast ("No product found for chosen selection criteria" in /SAPSLL_PR_PRCON_02 - YouTube) of the error and the navigation steps.

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marco,

After some debugging in a test system, I conclude that you are correct - it should work (and does, for me).

The program code includes an Authorization check, but I think that gives a separate error.

I have no further suggestions at the moment - sorry!

Regards,

Dave

lozanov-a
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Marco,

small quest; when you try to access the product thru the customs Master data menu

did you manage to open the product master ?

do you have a tab "legal control"?

Assen

lozanov-a
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Marco,

have you created any classification codes for your numbering scheme DEALN?

i am checking here and it looks the system checks for active legal reg, numbering scheme or numbers.

hope that helps.

kind regards

Assen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Assen,

I can open the product thru the customs master data menu and I have a the tab "legal control".

The behaviour I see seems to be generated by how I activate the legal regulation (see Dave's post below). I am looking into this right now at the very moment.

Nevertheless, thanks a lot for your reponse and ideas how to solve the issue!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Assen,

yes, classification codes are created for the numbering scheme.