Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

/RPM/FICO_PLANNING_INT

former_member233411
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We run /RPM/FICO_INT_PLANNING to get financial data from an ERP System to the SAP PPM System.

Financial data is transferred to table /RPM/FIN_PLAN but mapped to a calendar year and month instead of our Fiscal Year on our NWBC.

I have already checked the config in PPM;

- Table /RPM/PORTFOLIO_D. It is assigned to "V3" our FYV for the portfolio item.

- Check the settings in SPRO->Portfolio Management->Global Customising->Portfolio Dependant Settings->Define Portfolio Types.

- Check the settings in SPRO->Portfolio Management->Global Customising->Maintain Fiscal Year Variant

-  Check the settings in SPRO->Portfolio Management->Global Customising->Override Default Global Settings for Area 0010 Name 0007 and Area 0002 Name 0007

-  Check the Fin. Plan. dashboard on NWBC. It shows the correct FYV periods when I hover over the period.

-  Run /RPM/FISCAL_VARIANT_COPY and /RPM/MIGRATION_CAL_TO_FISCAL and get the message that the fiscal year is correct.

What can possibly be the reason for this?

Annelize

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Annelize,

Please execute report RPM_FIN02 and then /RPM/FICO_INT_PLANNING.

Also one question - Portfolio Item is linked to PS Project or Internal order? Please make sure that the Fiscal year variant in ECC is also V3.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Aditya

former_member233411
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Our Portfolio Items are linked to PS Projects.

I logged an OSS a few days ago and the recommendation came through last night to run /RPM/FICO_PLANNING_INT but only for Planning. It worked and all our financials are mapped correct now.

Thanks for the support and help.

Annelize

Former Member
0 Kudos

Great to hear that, Annelize.

Would request you to please close this thread. You may refer to below SCN document for the same.

Best Regards,

Aditya

Answers (0)