cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RSMIPROACT2 Error

bhushan_bivalkar
Participant
0 Kudos

Recently we have faced issue with RSMIPROACT2 report. Idoc which sends data fro ERP to SNC showing the status 26 and Error is as follows

EDI: Syntax error in IDoc (too many repetitions of a segment)

Message No. E0075

RSMIPROACT2 sends data to SNC using the batch job and I want to know - For which JOB this IDOC is created . Is there any refernce found in IDOC that for which job this IDC is created and which variant is uesd

Regards

Bhushan Bivalkar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhushan

Go to SM37 and put program name RSMIPROACT2 in field ABAP Program Name under Job Step section so that you will get name of batch job and then you can easily find the variant name from step details of that batch job.

Thanks

bhushan_bivalkar
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply . I will check as suggested

But I want within the IDOC is there any information about variant / job / program .

Is there any refernce found in IDOC that for which job this IDOC is created and which variant is uesd

Also I want to know that if this IDOC is created by some system job or by user by running the program manually

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhushan

Go to Idoc Details then Status records. Here you will status 01 - Idoc generated. Double click on this and on next screen go to Logging tab to check the user name

You can also check batch job log/spool list to find out the Idoc number which are triggered.

Hope this helps you.

Thanks.

Answers (0)