Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access request submission failure?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good Evening to all,

I'm getting this error anyone can help me to fix:

"0001 resulted to "Aug1", Cannot resolve path, Check routing mapping,

"Request submit failed, Error in MSMP method".

Steps i have done,

1. Created BRF+ Initiator rule and maintained in Work area 2 with trig values, and made that as process initiator.

2. Created BRF+ Agent rule and maintained in Workarea 2 and also done the settings in workarea 3 agent id, purpose and mapped the api rule.

3. Created new path in work area 5 with 2 stages manager and security admin, and assigned the agent id to the stages and maintained the task sett.

4. Finally in the work area 6 i have maintained the rule and ruleresult to the path and finally saved and activated the workflow.

Then i have created the new request for the user am getting the above error.

Thanks in Advance,

ManojRavi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have found the issue because my setting all are fine but in BRF+ the trig value is in small letters and in msmp the trig value will automatically saved as caps that's the issue when i changed the brf+ trig value also to caps the issue is fixed.

In my case the problem is case sensitive is there any other solution for the same issue please share with me.

Thank you,

ManojRavi

kevin_tucholke1
Contributor
0 Kudos

All:

Just to add this to the conversation, when creating BRF+ initiator it is recommended to make all Trigger/Result Values in UPPPER CASE.  As noted BRF+ is case sensitive.

Also, it is recommended to have a catch-all entry as the LAST line in the decision table so that requests do not fail when the user tries to submit.

Thanks.

Kevin Tucholke

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

The initiator is not able to determine the path upon request submission.

Can you share the decision table entries?

Hope you have correctly mapped the Rule ID + Rule Result to the correct Path in Maintain Route Mapping.

Check the below document from Rakesh . Error # 6

scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-65301

Regards,

Manju

former_member185447
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Manoj,

Did you happen to check the following?

• Wrong BRF+ object ID for initiator rule copied to Rule ID under step 2, Maintain Rules.
  • Check the settings in the decision table.
  • Check if the Rule Result is maintained properly or not.
  • Additionally, verify that event linkage is active for starting workflow and access approval (Transaction SWE2).

Regards,

Rakesh ram M

P.S: Go through the following Document

japneet_singh2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Manoj,

The message indicates that the GRC system is not able to Route the request to a specific path. Mentioned below are the possible causes.

1. Make sure that you have maintained the correct initiator (BRF+) for the specific process id.

2. Make sure that the rule result values are mapped correctly with paths.

3. Check if the conditions maintained in the decision table are getting fulfilled via the access request.

4. Perform the simulation of BRF+ rule  and check if the correct results are being returned? 

Thanks & Regards
Japneet Singh