cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is a Sytem Centric process with respect to SAP PO and different scenarios in SAP PO where we use NWBPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello all,

I am  new to SAP, few days back i worked on a business scenario where i made use of the concepts of system centric and NWBPM in SAP PO,

but still i could not make a clear picture of what these exactly are and how NWBPM is advantageous to be added to SAP PI and also the difference between ccBPM and NWBPM. Any help would be appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Md,

System-centric processes are processes that require little or no human intervention at all (think automated). NWBPM is advantageous because it supports both system and human centric processes.

As for the difference between ccBPM and NWBPM. ccBPM runs on the ABAP stack, NWBPM in the java stack. ccBPM has very limited support for human processes (only User Decision step).

Regarsd,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mark ,

Thanks for the information, can u please list some scenarios where it is  mandatory or advantageous to us NWBPM in SAP PI.

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Md,

Here are some examples:

1. Add delay or wait for a specific time before sending message

2. Message split in Java stack (can also be done without using BPM)

3. Combine messages

4. Collect messages (can be done on idocs without BPM)

5. Sequential message sending e.g wait for response from message1 before sending message2. Can also be done without BPM but is scenario and udf dependent

6. User approvals?

Regards,

Mark

Answers (0)