Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDoc AAE receiver channel in ResponseOnewayBean

adityavempati
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Can't I use IDoc_AAE receiver channel in ResponseOnewayBean?

ResponseOnewayBean is configured in Sender Channel and I specified IDocAAE_Receiver as parameter value for receiverChannel. It gave me below exception:

MP: exception caught with cause com.sap.aii.af.idoc.exception.IDOCAdapterException: Error before sending due to idoc parsing error: (7) IDOC_ERROR_PARSE_FAILURE: IDoc type ZXXXXXXXXX within the EDI_DC40 control record segment does not match the IDoc-XML root tag <XXXXXXXX>: state=READING_ENDTAG, charPosition=353, lineNumber=1, columnNumber=354

When I specify FileReceiver as the parameter value here, file is generated and another interface which is picking this file is able to post IDoc into ECC without any errors.

System info: SAP PI 7.31 Dual Stack SP16.

Used ICo for this scenario.

Please suggest.

Regards,

Aditya Vempati

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It seems that your response message has not the correct XML structure to be interpreted as an idoc. Do you have a mapping where the response idoc is created? Are you sure, that the mapping is executed on runtime?

adityavempati
Participant
0 Kudos
It seems that your response message has not the correct XML structure to be interpreted as an idoc.

If I capture this response message in a file and pass it to ECC without any transformation with a separate interface, IDoc is posted into ECC. Exported IDoc XSD for mapping in this scenario (Response File to IDoc)

Do you have a mapping where the response idoc is created?

Yes, I have a response mapping.

Are you sure, that the mapping is executed on runtime?

Yes, I can see this in the logs (attached the log file) : Executing Request Mapping "urn:namespace:MAPPING_NAME"

I followed and for my scenario.

Message was edited by: Aditya Vempati

manoj_khavatkopp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Exported IDoc XSD for mapping in this scenario 

This is not recommended may why dont you use the idoc directly ? if your plan is to change the occurrence then you can do it in mapping directly under signature tab.

adityavempati
Participant
0 Kudos

Manoj, used this for response file to IDoc scenario as a work around. This is not causing any problem in creating the IDoc. Issue arises when I try to capture response using IDoc_AAE receiver instead of File receiver in ResponseOnewayBean.

manoj_khavatkopp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Aditya,

Is your IDOC_AAE receiver channel working fine without this module ?

AFAIK this error is not due to the Module give it a try once by removing the module.

Br,

Manoj

adityavempati
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

All fine with IDoc AAE receiver channel. Able to post IDocs using this channel in case of File to IDoc scenario I mentioned.

Regards,

Aditya Vempati.