Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processed successfully but not showing in the Payload

former_member201264
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

My scenario is proxy to file.

when I execute this report pragram in the R/3, it was successful.

In the XI, generally we have three folders like SOAP body and SOAP HEADER and Pay loads in SXMB_MONI, display, but we not getting pay loads foders even thogh it showing successful flag.

can any body help me it very ergent.

points will be reward

regards

sreeni

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1) First Check the SXMB_MONI -payload in SAP Application System (R/3)

If it is success there, then check in the SXMB_MONI of XI system.

Also increase the trace level in XI - refer this blog: /people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/05/10/xi-i-cannot-see-some-of-my-messages-in-the-sxmbmoni

Thanks,

Moorthy

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

henrique_pinto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

By standard, for inbound (outgoing) async calls, it won't show the payload tab in last item of the pipeline (Response tab). Check the one before it (the "Receiver Grouping" tab), you will be able to check the payload there. However, it will show the payload at receiver determination runtime. If you want to check it after mapping (which happens at interface determination runtime), you'll need to check it in Adapter Engine message monitoring.

For outbound (incoming) async calls, you will be able to see the post-mapping payload in the Response pipeline tab. If you want to check the payload prior to the mapping, go either to the "Inbound Message" or the "Receiver Grouping" tabs in the pipeline.

As I've said, that is by standard. There are ways of showing the adapter pipeline in SXMB_MONI too, but that is another issue.

Regards,

Henrique.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srini,

Please try to test the Proxy first.

Please check if you are using any tables the query is returning some values.

I mean tables have data for your queries.If your Payload is empty it means Proxy is unable to send the data.

Thanks

Amitanshu