SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To update price in sales order when UOM changes(SAP Retail)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts,

I have sales price maintained in EA and CAR.When i create a sales order EA gets picked up as it is the base unit of measure.But when i change to CAR it is picking up and converting to  EA value only.But when i redetermine the price it picks up the Carton value correctly.In my pricing procedure Config i went and maintained the pricing type as B(to carry out new pricing).But issue still persist.Is this a standard behaviour? Can this only be solved with help of exit?Am i missing any config related to this?I have searched the forum,but failed to get any helpful answers.

5 REPLIES 5

former_member233510
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the Sales order unit specified in material master? If the field value is blank, change it to CAR and then check.

BR, Rosh.

0 Kudos

Hi,

In article master the base order unit is EA.When i change it to CAR in the sales order only EA price is getting picked up.If i update the pricing to carry out new pricing CAR value gets picked up correctly.

0 Kudos

Hi,

In material master, there is a field "Sales unit" under the tab "Sales : Sales org 1". You've to give value "CAR" against this field and then test by creating new sales order.

BR, Rosh.

0 Kudos

Hi,

you should check your master data settings.

Basic Data: what is the "Sales Unit" --> most propably "EA"

Sales View: what is the "Sales Unit" for your distribution chain --> most propably "EA"

Sales View: what is "Variable Sales Unit not allowed" --> should be un-checked

Don't know 100% what you try to achieve, but if you would set the "Sales Unit" to CAR, then in the SO, if you enter the material, automatically, CAR should be taken and stay.

Regards

Tobias

0 Kudos

Hi Tobias,

There can be scenarios where i need to switch the unit of measure .Your solution just caters to the requirement if and only if i need to deliver the article in CAR only.The same article can be delivered in EA also.In such scenario how should i move further?