cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could't find the interface Name in monitor

0 Kudos

hi,all

i have a problem here.

I want to use tcode:sxmb_moni to display the XML information of an interface in ECC.If i press F8 without any selection,I can see the message of my interface,but when i select the interface name in Sender or Receiver,i can't find my interface. Are there any configurations i need to set and how?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chuhao,

I want to use tcode:sxmb_moni to display the XML information of an interface in ECC.If i press F8 without any selection,I can see the message of my interface,but when i select the interface name in Sender or Receiver,i can't find my interface.

If you are using a business system, adding the software component version will allow you to use search help for the interfaces using that business system. If you are using a business component, you need to add the interfaces manually for the search help to work.

Regards,

Mark

0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

I can use search help in PI,and the problem occur only in ECC.Could you please tell me more detail about how to add software component version?

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ChuHao,

If you are searching in ECC, that would explain why not all interfaces are displayed. In ECC, you only find proxies and rfcs in sxi_monitor search help. I'm afraid this is by design though.

Regards,

Mark