cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP NOTE 1670504 NOT AVAILABLE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I trying to create a workflow where my request is splited based on the risks found.

After some research I found that SAP NOTE 1670504 could help me to create a Risk Owner Agent, however when I try to open the link, the following message appers: "Document is not released" https://websmp130.sap-ag.de/sap(bD1wdCZjPTAwMQ==)/bc/bsp/sno/ui_entry/entry.htm?param=69765F6D6F6465...

Could someone help me?

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vasco,

The note is in 'Pilot Release' and only customers in the Pilot list can implement the note.

The note is for the following scenario:

For Access Request workflow process, when SOD detour condition is enabled and risks are found with the request, the request needs approval from respective risk owners. To configure this scenario, Risk owner agent is needed to be created. This agent is not part of shipped agents by SAP. The agent logic given below will create lineitem level agent i.e. only the roles which are having risks associated with them will be sent to their respective risk owners for approval. In case of Business roles and Composite roles this agent logic will send the Business role or Composite role to all the risk owners in the Business role or Composite role. So if there is some roles in request which don't have risk, then those roles will not be sent for approval to any approver and request will show 'approver note found' error.

Class and methods need to be created.

Regards,

Fernando

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fernando,

Thank you for your response.

The problem is that my customer wants exactly the process that you described. Is it possible to get access to the Pilot release?

Is there another way to configure this process?

Thank you for your time.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vasco,

In this case, as the note is in pilot release (for now), the only solution is to open an OSS with SAP and we can add the customer number in the list.

Regards,

Fernando

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fernando,

Thank you for the tip about the note.

However, there is one problem about it. If my request has SOD Violations and SOD Detour is applied, the line items which have no risk, will display approver not found.

How did you managed to correct this situation?

Thank you

Answers (0)