cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM-MDM UI Configuration not Reflecting in Catalog

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We Have one situation where we are trying to Add product id field in Advance search. I Have done necessary UI configuration for the same as well...But its is not reflecting on SRM-MDM Catalog when i am opening through Employee service role from SRM portal. My observation is if i do any changes in UI  setting its not reflecting in Catalog. The same scenario is working in our Dev portal.Please Help if any steps we have missed or any Portal setting need to be done.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hello Sanjeev,

Once you login to ConfigurationUI, kindly check if the setting changes you are making is for the same user with which you are logging in from SRM Portal.

You can make changes for specific users using "User" dropdown under User-Specific configuration.

If changes are being made to the same user, try clearing the cache once and check if your changes are getting reflected.

Kindly let me know in case of any concerns.

Regards,

Bhanupriya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Bhanupriya.

Thanks for your reply.

Yes i am doing settings against  same user-id which we have maintained in Web service. I even tried cleaning browser cache still issue persist.

The same scenario is working in Dev but not in Prd..

Thanks and Regards

Sanjeev

0 Kudos

Hello Sanjeev,

Could you kindly share below information:

• Version info for below components:

SRM_MDM_CAT

MDM_JAVA_API

MDM_CONNECTOR

• Kindly run Connection test and share your test results.
  • Have you restarted your J2EE server after making changes? If no, kindly restart J2EE server and check if issue gets resolved.
  • Share the call structure of the Catalog. It is important no typo errors are there in standard call structure.
  • Kindly confirm if you are making config changes for the same user as defined in the standard call structure.

Regards,

Bhanupriya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Bhanupriya.,

Below are the version..

Also we took java Restart yet issue is persist.

Thanks

Sanjeev

0 Kudos

Hello Sanjeev,

Thank you for your response.

According to the shared version info you are using SRM_MDM_CAT 7.02 SP01 Patch05.

For this version as per SAP Note 1909676 for NW 7.3, MDM 7.1 SP10 should be used instead of MDM 7.1 SP9.

Request you to kindly upgrade to MDM 7.1 SP10 and also upgrade MDM Components: MDM_CONNECTOR and MDM_JAVA_API to SP10.

After upgrade, restart the J2EE and MDM server and retest the issue.

Also, as mentioned previously share the following information post upgrade:

i) Standard Call Structure for Catalog using Txn SPRO.

ii) Run Connection test after upgrade and check if it is successful.

Regards,

Bhanupriya