cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebate Settlement Issue!

0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I have created a rebate agreement 0001 (Group Rebates). Everything in this agreement is standard SAP. The rebate process works fine till I do the settlement. So for example I have created two agreements containing similar condition records for the same recipient.

Agreement 1 =  material 123456 with material group 001 with Validity date 06/01/2016-07/31/2016 with 1% rebate.

Agreement 2 =  material 123456 with material group 001, and 002  with Validity date 07/01/2016-08/31/2016 with 1% rebate.

The 1st agreement is already settled and paid the customer (Great!!!). Now when I'm trying to settle the second agreement the accrual amount which is already settled in the 1st agreement is coming again in the second agreement, and making a settlement higher than it should be.

So in the attach example you will see a lot of line items in the rebate agreement, but those line items are already paid to the customer. I want this agreement to calculate only the total amount of this agreement which is 51.23- not the previous one which are already settled and paid to the customer. in this case the settlement document should only have 51.23-, but system calculates 7578.27 total value for material group 1 and 3792.27 for material group 2 and bring up the total for the settlement.

The condition type I'm using is BO01 without any changes to it.

Any advice how can I tackle this?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Haider,

Each rebate agreement accrues the rebates on it's own. Since your rebate agreements are overlapping, the system would have accrued the July sales in both rebate agreements and hence would want to settle it for both rebate agreements. You would have needed to set up a condition exclusion between the 2 rebate agreements to make sure you are only accruing into 1 agreement.

To solve your issue you would need to set up the condition exclusion between the 2 rebate conditions so that if condition for rebate 1 is active, condition2 for rebate 2 would be inactive. Then you have to run the report to re-calculate the rebate agreements based on the changed pricing.

Cheers

Markus

0 Kudos

Thanks for you reply Markus. I'm using the same condition type BO01 for both of the agreements. not sure how can I add condition exclusion if I'm using only one condition for both of the agreement.

Thanks,

Haider

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Haider,

Check the validity of the Agreement, it is over lapping  for the same material and customer,  for time period 7/01/2016 to 7/31/2016... so system will calculate the accruals for this time period  with both the agreements..

Aggremnt 1:- 6/01/2016-07/31/2016 with 1% rebate.

Agreement 2 =  material 123456 with material group 001, and 002  with Validity date 07/01/2016-08/31/2016 with 1% rebate.

Hope it will help you ..

Regards

Pitabash

0 Kudos

Thanks Behera, I know the validity date is overlapping in the agreements, since both of the agreement are using the same validity date as well as same condition records. Is there still a way that I can settle both of the agreement independently?